random things :)

owhhh now I know why I love living in this kampung! It's because we get free fruits... there is one basket full of rambutans in the kitchen from my aunt's rambutan tree :) I likey!

Owhhh actually I'm having mix thoughts of cutting my hair. Everyone (well not everyone) I know is like having their hair cut or having new hair styles. I want to! I'm quite bored with my current hair! I love the fact that it's long and wavy and all but erm... it's just plain boring! I know if I cut my hair like super short... I'll regret it. Erh I'll have to start thinking again!

Erm.. results should be out this afternoon but I doubt it lah! It's all about the 'maybe' and the 'what if...'

Erh... BORING!!

going to go and read some books :)

1 comments:



Syaf said...

hey! happy new year! good luck with the results (i guess it should be out by the time u read this comment!) hehehe....