Singapore!! and of course my 1st official blog for 2007

So yea I'm back, actually was back on the 5th but too tired to actually post anything about it. I have yet to settle in with the whole situation in Brunei. The day after I arrived back I actually overslept and had to rush cos my parents were already ready to go out for breakfast.

So yea... left Brunei International Airport at around 11AM because some important people were on board! Arrived there around 1PMish and went straight to Park Hotel Orchard Rd. It's located just opposite of Paragon and erm.. well and it's right infront of Takashimaya so yes I was basically staying in a shopping heaven. :) Right after we checked-in and rested for a bit, headed off straight to erm... Lucky Plaza cos the mom wanted to get slippers and I had to get my iPod! So when the mom bought her slippers... I went in search for my supposeably iPod but ended up not getting it because I ended up getting Creative ZEN Vision:M. It's very nice!! And I got the black one but had to exchange it with a white one two days after. A lot of things happen to the player when I was there but now all I can say... Alhamdulilah it's working just fine!
So got that on the first day... so basically it's my biggest purchase ever using my own money and I'm really satisfied :)

2nd day - VivoCity

Owh this place is the biggest shopping mall in Singapore I have to say. It's freaking big and we didn't even get to finish the whole building that very morning. Nonetheless it was really really fun! I think on the 3rd floor, it has this man-made beach thingie and the small children were swimming about when they're not suppose to. And the time we were there some Swedish ship docked at the harbour. And it looks the same like the one from Pirates of the Caribbean. Sorry no pictures though... hahah lupa take!!

Actually I'm too tired to type out what happened in Singapore. The only thing I can say is... it was super duper FUN!! Post Christmas Sale everywhere. Decorations were still up so it was Season's Greetings everything! Lights were magnificiant!! Let me have the pictures tell you the real deal!...

Vivocity's Food Republic

Mr. Yellow M&M's and I


The big banner on Orchard Rd.



More pictures soon!! Tired to upload them all :)

0 comments: