I don't know what to post about...

  • I went to pluck my eyebrows for the first time after a year plus maybe and it hurts!! it was painful and I so didn't like it but the results were good :)
  • I love the Digi advertisement on tv. I love those yellow ppl!! hahah cute...

See I told you this is going to be really stupid.

I'm watching Il Divo on Harith Iskandar's Thursday Nite Live! They're not bad after all. I was in Spore at this fabric store, Collezione on Arab St. (they sell really good quality cloth especially silk chiffon) and Il Divo was on! Maybe I should get Il Divo's CD now! hahaha I remember Zimah showing me their CD and all. I was like.... erm.. they're a ugly bunch! hahaha :)

Oh yea... Jo asked me how to tell her friend who has this emo fringe to get a proper fringe because her emo fringe is ugly. So she asked me to tell her in a nice way without putting the word ugly in. So I told her to tell her friend that her fringe looks weird and of course her friend's reply will be, 'erm how weird?' it leads the question and then y'know.. the cycle goes on! So yea.. if I tell you something is weird.. then you get the point! I'm just being nice... weird is a nicer word than ugly, don't you think so?

Uni starts in 3 days I'm so excited. :)

0 comments: