Invisible?

how invisible is invisible? erm...!! something that I've been talking about on and on till the point I guess my friends considered me as annoying today. Ahh well it's for me to find out!! I guess I'm an example of invisible. I kind of feel crushed in a sense that people look pass through me. Sometimes I feel like I'm judged by the means of my looks and not my personality. Ok fine... sometimes looks can be judged but by not getting to know the person, it's just not fair! Sometimes I feel I should live in the cyber world where no one knows how I look like unless they're reading this blog and saw my pictures. I mean at least these people can just read the posts that I've written and judge me from there and get to know my personality and such! It's better that way, that's how I think at the moment. '

When I get involve with someone, it always turn out to be the wrong person. Ah well I'm only 20... there's more to life than how I feel at the moment.

My mind is somewhat blank and I can't really think! Argh! I want to scream! I need a drink (green tea) and calm myself down! I'm just having issues! Erm...

I want Bali! or Spore!

1 comments:



Consuelo said...

hye alyaa..

we hardly knw each other.but there is no need to feel that way.im 20 as well.
sometimes i feel that way as well.some people are so judgmental they feel like others has nothing to offer to the world. but dun let them bring you down.so long that u know how worth you are, that only matters! :)