A friend asked me whether he can buy stock? Y'know as in stock exchange! heheh he's just being random tonight. And he got me into Michael Jackson because he said.. he heard this song on the radio but he can't find it on limewire. Weird ehh my cousin!! He's a friend and a relative!

My days have been quite hectic, my MIB tutorials got changed from Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday morning (where I have no class at all) but I got that settled when I told the lecturers that most of the people in my class wanted a change. So most of the people in my class just went into some other empty classes. So I ended up with Amie... hahahah the 'tidak cantik' girl! I'm not saying she's ugly, she's really pretty but it's just an inside joke that happened during MIB tutorials! She's been practising her malay and I find it really cute! We had a substitute for our first tutorial but how I wish she is my tutor because she's really cool! Well at least she spoke in English, so that most of the chinese (and some malay) in the class can understand what she's talking about.

My French classes are really screwed up. See this is my schedule

Thursday - 0800-0900
Saturday - 1600-1800

I have a two hour late class on Saturday! On a SATURDAY!!! my goodness... I shouldn't be complaining since everyone else can't seem to make it on any other days. And since most of us objected to have class on Wednesday :)

ok for my overseas readers... classes and working days in Brunei are from Monday to Thursday and then Saturday. Fridays and Sundays are off!

I'm currently watching Notting Hill. Ohh the other day spend my time watching Serendipity on Fer's laptop at the FBEPS lobby. Hahah then I saw Ken... so I texted Amie and said.. 'erm.. it's serendipity' hahahah crazy!!

ahh well i better get back to watching Notting Hill. Hugh Grant is HOT.

5 comments:



Syaf said...

Hmm.... Mon - Thur / Sat is working days and Fri/Sun off??! I didn't know that! I just assume everbody works from Mon - Fri. Heheh Hmmm.. kinda complicated.

In Kelantan, people work from Sunday - Thursday. Friday and Saturday off.

alyaa.p said...

nope not in Brunei. Friday is off well because due to Friday prayers and such. and Sunday is off so ppl can attend weddings! hahah ok I THINK SO!! I'm not so sure..

Syaf said...

wohoo...weddings on Sundays!! hehehe

alyaa.p said...

hahah see sometimes this is how it goes here in Brunei, the nikah ceremony usually happens on a Friday, y'know to ambil berkat and this usually takes place after the Friday prayers. Then Sunday comes the bersanding ceremony!

ohh regarding your braces post!! hahah i had a dream i had braces! i won't say i hve the perfect set of teeth but i guess i can be consider ok.. hehe :)

Syaf said...

Take a picture of your teeth and let me see...hehe... kidding. Well, I am glad that you a perfect set of teeth so you don't have to worry about braces and all. :D