CicakMan?

After breakfast at Jing Chew this morning I had to go to Supa Save and do some grocery shopping because I'm getting these rashes on my body so I needed to get medicated body powder and shower gel. So now I smell like Dettol! But it's the nice one not the really bad smell! Oh well Dettol is not so bad and the whole prickly heat thing is ok now because I used the talc powder!

Well that's not the point because when I got home my aunt was waiting for us. So I walked into my room switched on the lights and I saw a CICAK. I have a thing against cicaks, they annoy me. Well y'know how if you move something the cicak will also move but this cicak didn't move a bit! And it had dots on its body! It's disgusting! So yea cicak+me=don't go well! My dad had to help get rid of the cicak from the room. It's just ewwww!! I was screaming yes seriously screaming because my dad wanted to throw the cicak at me!

Ohh yesterday I had fun! Went out with Jo for sushi then just walked around the Mall and ended up buying a shirt. And I have lots of shirt not even out from the luggage. Then right... went to Swensons and had banana split with the nicest combination of ice-creams ever! Met some cousins and a friend of my mom there! :) Ohhh my allowance for January is in. Erm.. things seem to speed up quite fast these days. :)

Lalala... I'm watching Wendy Wu on channel 61! I'm saving up cos I need the cash for something. Owh I can't wait!

0 comments: