Selubung

Was in Miri on Friday because babah wanted to get a small radio. His other one well let's just say.. it deteriorated since it's really old!

So while I was browsing around the Malay movie section at Speedy and I came across Selubung. I've been looking for that movie for ages and lastly I found it. What's interesting is it's a DVD and it only cost me $9.90. Cheap cheap and it's original! I try not to get bootleg ones if it's a movie that I'm really into! I've been looking for that movie for the past year! and lastly!!!

So yea it's Deanna Yusuf and the young young M.Nasir!! (he looked really different)

It's a sad movie but then again it's full of knowledge and all. :)

Director - Shuhaimi Baba


3 comments:



Syaf said...

I am not really a fan of M. Nasir! hehe...:S

alyaa.p said...

neither am I, hey i never said i was a huge fan... but it's just that he looked really different, or should I say.. YOUNG!

ohh entah lah! I'm just not making sense! 2008... yes yes.. Brunei? hahahaha.. bring the rest along

Syaf said...

2008...Brunei...hmm, if we all go there, you better be our tour guide. heheehe....