my post beach story

I think I'm experiencing from post beach aches because my arms hurt and my legs hurt. And I'm having allergies... well my fingers are itchy... well it was itchy even before the beach.. but I think now the beach triggered it. Erm... but it should be alright soon.. just need to put lotion and cream. The heat and all are getting better, yesterday even after I took my shower I could still feel my face heating up. Erh! I had the after heat effect. I think I had an early night lastnight y'know compare to any other night because I was too exhausted. hehe..

well someone is baking cake for the father. hahah hope everything goes well with that..

and someone bought a $5 original Adidas shirt from Cambodia and didn't even had the tendency to buy me one! :p he better get me one...

hehehe... 2 more weeks.. for my great escape. haha :)

later then..

0 comments: