love actually and festive season

Yesterday afternoon I watched Love Actually without realising that it had a Christmas theme, see how ignorant I am and I've watched that movie several times before. Ohh and I love this movie. I have no idea why but it just has this effect on me. I just love watching it... I don't mind watching it repeatatively. :) Hehe.. I have a few more DVDs to watch... I still have Sleepless in Seattle and The Family Stone.

Ok I'm currently watching The Breakfast Show and now they're showcasing Madame Zorra and she mentioned that we don't need to marry our soulmate. Erm... maybe? but then again.. I don't know. I think to me it'll hurt knowing that person is your soulmate but you can't have them. Like you see them around all the time but you just can't have them around to comfort you and all. Yes we might have a common ground but you get what I mean. It's painful! How can ur soulmate not be the person you're married to? Can it really happen? I have no idea! Erm... yes I can be greedy because I want my soulmate to be the person I'm married to!

Oh lastnight i don't know why but I ended up clicking a link that goes to this photographer's site. He's a wedding photographer by the way and owhhhh I love the pictures he took! It's very.. awww!! hehe no no don't worry I'm not getting married yet because I don't even have a person to marry. Haha.. gosh! I'm jealous of those in a relationship. hehe..

oh well that's all.. this is random!..

1 comments:



Sha said...

I love Love, Actually. I'll never get sick of it. And I'm so looking forward to this Sunday coz it's gonna be shown on TV! hahaha :)