muara beach excitement

so today went to Muara beach, the rest actually opted for Berakas beach but it turned out to be full and it was only 8AM. So they changed venue... ahaha anything goes well for me. Fetched Amie then headed there, my dad drove there so I didn't have to find a parking spot. Dad dropped us there and then.. everything started... the bbq and the eating and the splashing. I think next time have to bring more water. Today only had about 6 or 7 bottles. Billy brought 5 bottles and there are more in his car. Ahaha... and now I'm super duper tired and 'heaty'.


So played around the beach and some person started to splash around wet sand! it dropped around like rain! It hit my shirt, my shorts and of course my hair... and when I walked back to the hut... my face was all sandy and so was my body! Arghhhhh BILLY!!!!!! and AMIE!!!!!!! hahaah...

so here are some pictures

amie and I
Lina, Me, Chong
Group Photo

my 'best' friends :) uni will be boring without them lot

again with the people I cherish my times with :)

moi

1 comments:



alyaa.p said...

aww thanx hun! haha yes.. the muffins were successful! and it tasted good! haha angkat bakul sikit!

:)