emotions and names

I think 2 days ago I was in the kitchen with my mum and this old song came on, it was the song from the classic movie Juita, it starred Kasma Booty and Allahyarham Tan Sri P. Ramlee. Y'know the movie where P. Ramlee works as a musician and left his girlfriend by the name Juita at the kampung and then that Juita got blind and he send money home to get her operated and all. But instead some other woman who wants P. Ramlee send a letter back home telling Juita that P. Ramlee died. So yea... so my mum was like, 'do you think I was name after her?' and I was like huh what? y'know the whole expression. hahah it's funny.. because my mum's spelling is way different but ada same sound and plus almost all her siblings call her Juita and not her real name. hehe.. oh well... maybe!

Had a chat with Zazu and gosh I nearly cried... I have no idea why. It happens everytime I chat with him. His words trigger my emotions. I don't know!!! He's happy and I'm happy for that. :) At last he found the girl for him. hehe :) oh well they're off to KK tomorrow and i'm left in Brunei. I'm not complaining because I'll be baking more muffins for christmas dinner. I'm invited to Jo's christmas dinner like I always do every year. hehe :) lots and lots of food :)

0 comments: