i'm done and over with except...

for my French paper this Saturday but I don't think I'll worry to much for that.

So yes, yesterday I had the Management paper and what can I say about it? Well it's just plain sucky, I think I didn't do so well for that paper because one thing I didn't really study for it because whatever I read the night before just won't stay into my head well almost everyone's head. So I wasn't the only one! :)

Ok that's done and over with. One of the most dreadest paper... yaye when I walked out of the hall I wanted to cry and cheer at the same time. Cry because the paper was crap and cheer because it's the end of my tormented 2 weeks. hehe :)

Someone is back yesterday and will be seeing her this afternoon. Yippee!! I can't wait.. I is missing her so much!! hahah ohh lastnight I was watching Coneheads and ended up sleeping with the tv on and got woken up ard 10.45ish when Billy called. He was like are you asleep... and I said, "no wait yea" then he went on and on about how I should be studying before I told him off and said I have no more exams. Apparently he's going to UBD today to pay off some debts and then later on this evening going to Thailand before heading off to Cambodia. Lucky guy!! Well I'll be going off soon too for holidays. Will tell all of you soon when it is.

Oh I can't wait for NYE cos there is this show on NTV7 and ada Taufik Batisah! haha yes I'm a big fan...

taufik batisah

photo courtesy: http://www.taufikbatisah.net

0 comments: