2 more to go and then I'm off watching CINTA! hahah among all movies

I wonder how this color looks! hahah so yea I have two more papers to sit for and I can't wait. I sat for the paper that I don't quite like which was macroeconomics but after doing it and well a full 3 hours of writing, I think I might have done well for this one. Of course, there are a few terms that I forgot but hehe that's normal right?

Tomorrow will be Management and erm... I know I should be studying but instead I'm blogging and watching HOUSE on AXN. Hehe.. I hope tomorrow's exam will be alright.

Erh.. I can't wait for new year! hehe...

Ohh last Sunday my bought myself a pair of open toes, flat wedged shoes. NICE! haha yes I have a thing for shoes... so if you're planning on getting me anything for my birthday get me shoes!! hehe :)

Well have to go watch House and then study for management! hehe

laters ppl!

0 comments: