hello world!

I've switched to Blogger Beta but everything looks the same to me except for when I type this post.. it has 'labels for this post' thing! haha this is indeed cool. Oh by the way yesterday met up with my darling Ms. Johanna Liew whom I last met 1o months ago so it was really good seeing her and she looks great! *psst... you look great* Went around the mall with her and had lunch at WestStreet Cafe! The food portion is no good but the food was all I can say.. erm it's alright.

So yea Jo wanted me to blog about this! Y'know at the mall there is this yellow dvd shop well I just found out that the dvd9 yg ada silver shiny stickers on them, well yea they're shelved in alphabetical order! I just found that out! I was looking for Jerry Maguire but I can't find them so Jo was like going, "G..H...I.. ahh here J..." and I was like, "what are you doing?" hahah see how unaware I am of certain things!

This post will be very random! I had a dream of a cousin of mine and it's funny cos well he's in Scotland undergoing some pilot thing and in my dream he's back in Brunei because I waited for him at the airport (in which I never do) and then his father told him to call him up when he reaches KB! Y'see I think my cousin's gf is from KB. Ahahah oh well there is no point to this dream. And this morning I wrote him a testimonial on friendster telling him I'm getting married. I hope he doesn't take it seriously because if he does he'll ask his mom about it! Erk....

So yea... can't wait for Monday.. going to watch Cinta! hehe :) at last! phew~~

one more paper to go and I'm free like a bird! and of course Uniquely Singapore is waiting for me!

later...

0 comments: