the big 25 for Mr. Taufik

so today December 10th 2006 marks Taufik Batisah's 25th birthday!! Happy Birthday my Spore Idol (ok fine I'm not Singaporean but you get what I mean).


I have lots of things to say... ok let's start with

FRIDAY

In the afternoon went to my cousin's place for a doa selamat because he's leaving for Haj. So practically everyone was there and since my cousin lives close to Jo's place I went over to send her some food because my mom told me to. I told my dad that I'm walking to Jo's place and well he told me to take some people along with me since there are a lot of dogs there. So I told one of my nephew's to go with me instead I had 3 other guys who came along! It was fun.. somewhat like a family bonding thing. Hehe...

SATURDAY

Had French exam... it was alright. Wasn't easy but it wasn't as hard! If I don't do well then I deserve it because I didn't really study. After Isya' prayers went to the airport and send my aunty and her family off for Haj. Flight was at 10.40 PM so my parents and I had a late dinner at McD.

SUNDAY

Went to Miri and now I'm really tired. I think it was raining the whole day even in Miri. Going to Tutong tonight since my uncle is leaving for Haj. Hehe.. busy busy day! :) Oh bought slippers.. not so nice but it's alright for the beach. hehe :p

Will post again tomorrow or what..

ohh tomorrow is CINTA! hehe :) can't wait

1 comments:



Syaf said...

guess what? i haven't watched CINTA yet my friends say that its quite good. since u r going to watch it, do a review on it k? hahaha :)