dreams..

ohh lastnight out of boredom I was chatting with Amie and I told her one of my outrageous dreams well probably my only outrageous dream. So here it goes with my wild imagination, y'know my imagination is not always like this it only happens when I'm really bored.

1. get married to taufik batisah and live in a big house with a big garden

2. ... and of course hold big tea garden parties and we women can wear those big hats y'know like Oprah

3. and we'll have really beautiful children... adorable i must say

4. and yes move to singapore

5. maybe i can join in spore idol and be the next big thing *i can't sing*, maybe even bigger than taufik and hady! hahahah

dream on alyaa!!!!!!

photo courtesy of manja

2 comments:



alyaa.p said...

ohhh is it that girl that i read somewhere... i forgot her name! ohh ohhh... oh well... i get all excited if i know ppl are somewhat 'related' to him.. hehe

cos a family member in spore knows him too well through a friend..

Syaf said...

did i tell u that my cousin in singapore used to do his hair when he was still competing on Singapore Idol. Just to let u know. Hehe. LOL!