alone...

Sometimes I feel really alone eventhough I know I have lots of friends around me. I have no idea why, I mean it's not like I can't relate to them well they are my friends after all but then again I can really feel there's this empty spot in my heart telling me that I'm alone. Maybe I'm going through the phase where I really need someone. Well I'm not looking for one but it will be nice to have someone to actually talk to late at night and someone to let of steam on! Meaning I need a boyfriend! Again I said I'm not looking but it will be good to actually have one. Let's see... I've that feeling for that certain someone in UK but I think he has feelings for someone else so he's out of the picture. Other than that... I don't seem to have interest on any other guys except for that guy he's in my Economics class but he's having problems with some particular girl and can't seem to get her out of his mind. I have a very good friendship with another male friend but he's attached and it'll be wrong to y'know! Some people know who this guy is. And I have no intention to even start a relationship with him.

So yea.. and plus most of the guys that I know and decent will always go after either Chinese or Caucasian girls. I mean what's wrong with me? Ok fine I might not be labelled as the most beautiful girl in Brunei and yes I am a bit chubby but still how come... y'know? I mean it'll be nice to get compliments once in a while in which I hardly ever get. Of course my close friends will say ohh you're beautiful. I mean Jo has mentioned this numerous times and so did this other guy and most of my cousins think I'm pretty. Ok fine that might sound a bit erm... but still if I'm what they think I am how come it's hard. I might be a bit arrogant looking when people first see me but then hey everyone has that look I guess. Erm... something to improve on. Be more friendly looking! hehe after all I am only 20!

so for the year 2006 lots of stuff happened and i can say it's all good

1. my first ever trip to KL and well I can say it was an experience. Didn't do much shopping but had a great time even though I got sick on my last day there and ohh yes Linda Onn's My Mum's Chicken Rice is to die for. I like...

2. Daddy got me a new phone, one of the phones that I've always wanted. :)

3. Had a fight with daddy over some small matter (ok this wasn't good)

4. My bestfriend left me to further her studies in Australia (ok not good again)

5. Got accepted into University Brunei Darussalam undertaking the course BA Accounting & Finance. *alhamdulilah*

6. Met a lot of new people and have a few strong friendships along the way in which I hope last eventhough one of them quit. :)

7. Read a few new blogs... and I can say the blogging scene in Brunei has expand and I think will continue to expand. Made friends with some of them... like Sha and Syaf. :) ok fine I only made friends with them.

8. My obsession with Taufik grew due to his soultry voice. :) and of course the album All Because Of You. Yes, it is all because of ME! hahahaha

erm... more to come if I can think of any since well 2006 hasn't actually end. hehe...

Let me just say this.. to all my readers and friends. I LOVE YOU!! :)

0 comments: