3 more to go! :)

I have 3 more papers to go and I'm not so happy about it. I'll be sitting for these two hard papers and it's on for two consecutive days. Argh... so I'm trying to study for Management at the moment but I just can't because of erm distractions. hehe so yea...

Been going out a lot actually but that's because I have to go to my relatives houses since they were having doa selamat and kesyukuran since they're going for Haj this coming week. So Friday went to my uncle's in Tutong and then today went to my aunty's in Seria. Oh on Friday went straight to KB and that was fun because I've always loved Seria and KB. I have no idea why but I just do. I bet it's the whole atmosphere and the view there. I was passing by Panaga and the view was just overwhelming. It was plain beautiful... especially around the BSP Housing. :) Yes, I want to get a job in KB and stay in Panaga! heeh :)

So yea I've taken interest for facebook. It's quite interesting and it shows how the people meet. And yes Jo we met during the Rendang Appreciation Club back in 1999. Hahaha I didn't even know you existed then because I was back in Jakarta. You're funny and I love you! haha you're back soon!!! :) yippies

Yes my posts have been boring but do bear with me!! :)

And I'm missing Jakarta! I seriously do!! :(

laters

0 comments: