2 down 5 more to go!

hello my beautiful people and also handsome one! haha ok fine I'm done with 2 of my exams and 5 more to go. Erh... I can't wait for everything to end. The feeling of exam... erh.. not so nice! I was chatting with someone the other night about exam and he was like..., 'yea after 9 months of no formal education and now after just 3 official months of university, we're down with exams' It's just horrible. Erm.. well I'm thankful that my exam yesterday which was Logic & Thinking went kind of well, there might be minor glitches here and there but then again.. who cares about informal fallacy!

And today had State & Society which is basically a combination of sociology and politics. No comment on this one because the subject just won't fill up my brain. Last night was funny though because almost all of my friends who are taking up this exam was online and all of us had state & society in our MSN display name. And well I think there were about four of us talking about the same topic. It was a sleepless night but I was really tired from the morning exam that I really needed sleep. So instead of burning the midnight oil, I went to sleep. How useful? Then only this morning that I revised for state. Erh...

So yea this following week will be boring because it will be fill with exams!! Exams end on the 9th for me... and it's my French paper. That should be alright then I'm FREE!!

till then everyone... wish me luck :) *muah*

0 comments: