i'm happy and proud being a woman

I was just reading her website and I nearly cried. I was reading her latest post on Women and how Allah SAW made man and woman both equal and that Allah doesn't favour any gender. For more information just read her website. I love reading her posts because it makes me realise that there is more to life than just myself and my surroundings. Meaning sometimes when one is just too absorbed with their current life, they tend to forget about their origin and the things that shaped them. Life is big.. and it is fair... I guess it's just us, humans, that is making life unfair! Erm... I might not be one of the most religious people in the world but I try to keep my maruah and not taint my family's name. I still know the difference between right and wrong. I still know what I should be doing and not. I'm glad that my parents taught me all this. As I said earlier I might not be as religious as some of the people out there, wearing the hijjab (even though I do occassionally) and such but... erh... I still know the limits to things. :) I'm not angkut bakul's but I guess it's just reminder to us, humans, regardless what religion we are that we should always believe in what we believe. Does that make sense? Erm...

On the lighter note, remember the day when I rant on and on about my macroeconomics test? Well I received it back today since I was in uni (yes, during revision week). So got that from Mr. Suhaimi's room... the papers were on the floor in a box! The rest then went home and I stayed in uni till 4 and studied. hehe at least my day was productive, I got some 'society' in my head now! Ohh I had a chat Abg (not my brother but erm.. some guy by that name) last night and it was just plain funny. I told him that I want a new brain because I think my brain is not working. He replied that he only knows people in the kidney market and he'll ask them to ask around for a brain! hahah isn't that just funny? well it is to me! I'm just amusing myself... it's a stress reliever!

Ok then all I bid you all goodbye...

0 comments: