Fratinis anyone?

so yea I did say that I wouldn't be posting anymore for the following week but I just had to. So yesterday someone was generous enough to take me, Amie and Siang out for lunch. The guy is none other than Billy. Ahaha but he was about 40 minutes late which means he owes us $40. Since Amie made a suggestion to 1 minute he's late, he owes us $1. Hehe.. so it was a fun long ride just to go to Fratinis Sungai Akar! He just had to take the long way. I wasn't really familiar with the highway so the first thing that came up into my mind was, he was going to kidnap all 3 of us but then I know he's not the type.

So in the car, we suggested a lot of places y'know for us to have lunch... from Indian food, Malay food, Chinese food (was actually craving for TPH) so last last we settled for Italian food. The funny thing in the car was I know my stomach was growling because I didn't eat breakfast so I told Billy that I'm on a diet *what diet?* and that yesterday is my day off since he's taking us out for lunch. I told him that I'm on atkins diet... hahah he laughed at it. Oh mind you I'm not in any sort of diet. Can't be bothered... I just take in less rice that's all. So as usual ordered Fettucine Carbonara, Amie ordered the same thing but hers was chicken while I had beef. The guys ate a 12inch pizza and I had a slice of that... I never really realise that the serving they have at Frats was soooo huge! I mean I remember eating back in Gadong and it wasn't that huge!!! Mon Dieu! Seriously I can't eat at Fratinis for the next month! I can still feel myself full! hehe

The journey continued again on the way back.. talked a lot in the car but I can't be bothered since I was too full... I could have fallen asleep in his car.. with his smooth riding! Arhhh....

Ahh well...

Jo - babe where are you? how many more days? 13 or 12? heheh baliklah!

while waiting for Billy...

0 comments: