death note

So as I said.. lastnight about 9 of us went and watched Death Note. I wasn't quite expecting it to be like that but I'm amazed at how original the storyline is and all. And yes it was me who screamed when Ryuk suddenly appeared out of nowhere in the subway. It was fun... I really enjoyed myself. It has been awhile since I last went out with friends and watched a movie. That last time was with Amie, Siang, Billy and Fer and that was masa bulan puasa! And we watched John Tucker Must Die!

as I said.. uni is finally absorbed into my system. I have to admit I do have a great bunch of friends.

so where did Amie and I had dinner last night.. here it is...






PIZZA HUT!!











in search for the letter L on the internet. to her L has two meanings.

1. the character L from Death Note
2. well i can't tell...











trying to strike a pose before dinner. :)










we didn't have any group photo.. oh well...

there are two movies that I want to watch
1. The Red Kebaya
2. Cinta

oh yea Death Note has a sequel and it's called Death Note : The Last Name.. and yes.. Tatsuya Fujiwara is handsome!! :)

ok then ppl laters..

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

They have been showing the 'Cinta' advertisements a lot on TV lately. By the look of it, the story is very diff from other local mainstream movies. Very original.

alyaa.p said...

syafique,
yea i know but i guess i won't be able to catch it since i'll be sitting for my semester exams. but there is always the 2/3 months wait for the VCD! I just want to watch Pierre Andre :) and of course the story line is original but it's tad bit like 'love actually' don't u think?