FBEPS Raya pictures

so yea my intention on updating more for the 100th post didn't quite work since I had a test to study for. hehe! so yea yesterday we had a Hari Raya celebration at FBEPS and there were tons of food but I only ate a little because I took my food later than the others. Hehe it was a fun occasion since I met an old friend of mine. Well I've seen him around FBEPS but never really said anything because I was afraid and malu if he didn't recognise me. Instead yesterday he started the conversation with me. he even said my full name! ok and I being so 'humble' chehhh... said yea.. and malu malu lah! Gosh... act like perempuan melayu terakhir! hahah

so here are pictures...





oh this last picture... the guy in blue his name is Ihsan and we've been friends since primary 1 and it was only yesterday that he talked to me and asked if i still remember him. heheh it's nice to reunite with old friends. Oh and yea Shai well he said he was from PGGMB but I guess I never really knew he existed. Oh well this is the reunion of 3 PGGMBian! :) Sweet.

I guess I am enjoying uni after all. :)

Going out tonight with a lot of people and we'll be watching Death Note

/added - I have amie's link on the side! so do the clicking on her! :)

0 comments: