shy?

Lots of stuff happened this week. Ok I think it was on Wednesday while I was having afternoon meal with my parents, my mom turned around to look arah the kitchen area and there we saw a monkey sitting at the window. The monkey looked back at us and then ran away. So now it's payah to let the window open cos we're afraid that the monkey might try to sneak in. It happened before though and it took maggi and eggs and bread. Hahahaha.

Yesterday someone got back from Umrah and it was really sweet of him to like go online and then chat with me and stuff. He's a really sweet guy or should I say charming... hahah. Well he asked me out on another date again yesterday and erm.. I turned it down again. I'm just not ready to face him and stuff. He's supposeably my old school mate and stuff but the thing is I never really remember him. But yea he was from PGGMB too and I've seen him around town and stuff but never really got to talk to him and stuff. So maybe I'm just too shy... I'm just not ready. The thing is right... I'm just scared that if I wait too long I might lose him. :( erm...?

yea yea.. my cousin is getting married this sunday. yipee!! I can't wait to see my cousins from that side of the family. I hope to see someone there. I miss him too. :) Ohh it's not the same guy from the second paragraph. hahah :) lalalalal... ohh those red ants bit my toes. and it hurts!!! ok that's random but heck!!

haha ok then i guess that's all. i'm just bored at the moment.

love,
-me-

0 comments: