i still miss him

i still miss him. i mean i'm ok with him leaving and stuff but i miss seeing him in the diaries and stuff. the akademi just feels empty without him and his laughter and jokes. i'm still not over that i guess. i was watching lastnight's diary and i actually cried listening to his audio leaving speech and stuff. then they showed his so called 'date' with velvet. that was sweet though, they're such a loving couple. i hope their relationship will be stronger outside of AF.

ok lah enough of AF i have a new television series that i'm hooked up with. it's on 8tv every sunday night at 10 and it's gol n gince the series. watch it it's worth watching. sometimes i see myself in there. heheh ohh yea last tuesday was the series finale of charmed right. God that was sad cos i started watching
charmed
back when I was still in Jakarta. God how i miss JKT. I want to go back there one day and of course I miss Bali. If I do get married one day I wanna go to Bali for my honeymoon. Yuhuu...

Oh Jo called me on Sunday, that was really sweet of her. have fun in UK k babes. I know you'll enjoy your time there. send my regards to your parents and your sister. Tell your sister I said congratulations :)

love,
-me-

0 comments: