belated 20th...

so yesterday was 06.06.06 and it was my 20th birthday. Did i have fun? Erm... not so sure myself because it's not like I celebrated my birthday with cakes and everything but the small things that happened yesterday and today really made my birthday something special. My parents didn't get me anything because they didn't know what to get me instead they gave me money in which one half of it will be deposited into my bank account.

talking about my bank account yesterday some guy from HSBC called and he told me his name was Nicholas. So i thought yea well Nicholas sounded familiar but I didn't know it was my friend from highschool. I have to go to Gadong HSBC on Friday to get my Welcome Kit for my Headstart account. so yea hahah i know i'm jumping from one topic to another... so yea lets talk about my birthday again. Lots of people texted me during my b'day and some gave me testimonials and such. But there was one text that I didn't expect from someone. So yea... I'm happy about that. Thanx abang!! I'm not that angry at him anymore!! :) and then today i found a really sweet testimonial from someone so yea... thanx JFK... and this is what he wrote me...

happy birthday beautiful. have a good one k? one more year, and then call me... grin lotsa love & respect... johanfaridkhairuddin.com

isn't that sweet or what? damn... i love that guy. love listening to him!! you really made my day lah JFK!! so visit him k... http://www.johanfaridkhairuddin.com and give him love and respect :)
so thank you to those who made my day... especially the sweet text messages and testimonials :)
therefore..
lotsa love..
happy belated 20th to me

0 comments: