3 more days to go... to what.. hahah not telling..

So yea lastnight I went to do some research about my new love guy... hahah, since he has a band I went to look for then band's info and I found it and it's Estranged. Well I've mentioned it before but I'm going to mention it again. I found something new from their website. Rich (my AF boy) wrote all of the songs in Estranged's album, In Hating Memory except for the Malay song which Estranged wrote with Norman Rashid. Wow didn't know my Rich is so talented.

Enough of Rich, I feel like perming my hair but my hair is still somewhat short. It's past shoulder length but I still find it short. I need to wait for it to grow longer then I'll perm it but I'm no good in taking care of my hair. I mean yea I shampoo then use the conditioner then use the hair serum but I'm no good in taking perm hair because I've permed my hair before and I didn't like it. So yea!!!

So about what happen lastnight, eventhough he said he's not angry at me but I think he is. He did say that let's just forget what happened and just be friends again. I don't feel like that's going to happen but then again it might right? Erh... I didn't really expect this to happen so soon.
Well I guess that's all for now k... :)

take care

/dealova - once

0 comments: