I'm currently watching You've Got Mail and it's at the scene where Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are chatting online for the first time after all the while exchanging e-mails. Hahah yes I'm in my lovable mood. Hahah watching romantic movies are just so... erh I don't know. My all time favourite should be Notting Hill, You've Got Mail and Serendipity. And I can't believe it a few nights ago I was watching Serendipity for I don't know how many times but it's just soooo lovely. I can't believe that I can actually watch that movie soo many times and not get bored of it. I was going through my movies drawer where I put all my VCDs and DVDs and I can't decide on what to watch so I just ended up watching Serendipity. YAYE!!!

Ohh yea about You've Got Mail ada this one part where Meg Ryan just misses her mom so badly and it was Christmas. Her business is in trouble because of the new book megastore, FOX, and she needs her mom's advice and she knows exactly what her mom's going to say. So why does she still need her mom? So the thing here is it relates to me, I mean I know how I can handle a situation and everything but I just need it to come out from someone elses mouth. Like the other day when I erm... well ended that somewhat relationship with that guy, I knew what I had to do but I just need to hear it from someone else. Weird isn't it? Does that make me a undecisive person?? Like I know what I'm doing but I still need someone else to confirm it to me??? Erh... am I making sense??

I'm not going to talk about AF anymore because I've somewhat lost interest in it. Not completely but yea... I think I might if Rich doesn't improve. I had high hopes for him and erm... is it fair to say that he disappoint me? Well yea... weird kan??

Ohh well...
thank you for reading :)

Japan lost :( Asian pride!!

ohhh i just got online and found a message in my friendster inbox and some girl is pissed off at me cos i wrote the boyfriend a testimonial. what in the world?? for goodness sake woman i've known your boyfriend even before you met him. what is there to be jealous about. it's just a friend-friend thing. aiyohh!! girls nowadays... it's not like i want your boyfriend...

0 comments: