then end is just the beginning...

Rich got in lastnight so now he's a student of Akademi Fantasia. I was waiting for his turn lastnight and he did me proud. It was worth the wait. Haha I love you Rich!!! At that same time lastnight, I was chatting with a friend about the Konsert Prelude and when Rich performed I was mcm those hippies... so I told him I want to be those hippies. Bawa big big banners... that says, "RICH MARRY ME!!!" hahaah and he said I'm crazy. But Rich I'm proud of you and I'm waiting for the weekly concert because of you. Ohh baby!!!

I wonder why Liya didn't get in. She sang well but it was just too plain I think. Y'know how some voices can pull off really well and some even though they've got a nice projection and everything but it's just plain plain. Get me? Oh well I hope things will go well for her outside of AF.
So yea AFUNDI RICH and send to 32999. Hahah as if it'll work here in Brunei. I'm waiting for Estranged's video clip, Chocolate Syrup on Hitz.tv but it's not out yet. But what worries me now is that can Rich pull off other genre of music other than rock alternative. Erm...????

Owhh owhh owhhh... i just received a mail. Like real mail... letter and lot. I'm so happy... and it's from Jo. I'm like jumping up and down and smiling. As Jo said.. the world needs happy and smiling ppl.. just like me. hahaah prasan I know!! but yea it's good to receive mail... how cool is snail mail? I love!!!! And the stamp is a KOALA!! not that I'm a fan of Koalas but still it's so amazing. I'm so teruja.

0 comments: