Hello...

erm... where to start?? lemme start with I need to break up with a guy. Not really a break up but time off I guess. This guy asked me to be more than just friends yesterday but then I realised that I can't because I've lost interest in him. I got myself into this mess so I need to get myself out of it. I seriously have lost interest. It's hard to explain but then again.. here it goes...

I liked him last year then after a few months I liked him even more and I could sense that he had the same feeling too. I waited and waited for y'know the question but he never ask. Not until yesterday when everything just seem to be so late already. I got tired of waiting so I just told myself that ohh it's not worth the wait when I can go for other guys. So yea... I need to break all this to him. I'll feel bad about it but it's for my own good and for his own good.

/selalu denganmu - tompi

0 comments: