the one with the fever and b'day

Prelude is on tonight... I can't wait for my boy Rich to sing his Edwin McCainI'll Be song. I actually like the song and it's starting to absorb into my system. Hahah I guess I'm getting into the whole Rich fever already. He might not be a favourite but he is my favourite. My favourites this year are Rich and Liya. Liya because first of all our names sound alike and plus she's got a powerful voice. She'll be singing One Thousand Million Smile by the late Sudirman Hj.Arshad.

I'm in search of a type of earrings that I can't seem to find here in Brunei. One problem though these type of earrings look really heavy and if I use heavy earrings my ears hurt. And it'll feel numb and all. But I'm still going to look for it and use it once awhile. This June a relative is getting married and I can't wait to attend that. End of June my close relative is having the whole hantaran ceremony thing going on and married in early July. That's one thing that I'm looking forward to. One problem though is I'll be seeing someone at the ceremony. Someone that I'm not looking forward on seeing. He's broken my heart. In a way though... he never knew that I had feelings for him. I never told him because well he's related to me. I know it's legal and everything but erh... The thing is I just feel so secure and safe around him. Now he's engaged and erm... nevermind.

not forgetting...


Happy 21st B'day Abang (Redha)


AFUNDI

the dude RICH

0 comments: