the one with RICH!!

hahah yeap I've got the AF4 fever but that's probably just because of Rich. I got someone watching AF for the first time in his life. I mean he's watched it before but just glimpses of it but I guess this time he'll get hook up to it. I'm good!! hahah But then again he's only hooked up because of Rich.

/random - my hair smells like raspberry...

hahaha so yea I was watching Astro@15 lastnight and Rich was there chatting and my goodness his malay is corrupted. I didn't understand practically everything that he typed. It's just plain corrupted, no wonder he has an English album. I'll post up a picture of him k. He's not handsome but there's something about him. Like Zimah said... 'memikat ur heart'... hahah whatever lah

Erh.. so yea I was watching the American Idol result show this morning. I don't care whoever wins it because well they both deserve it. I'm just plain excited to watch the idols sing... y'know the 12 finalists... hahah I wanted to watch Chris Daughtry and erm... he was there. Nice nice nice..... and of course Ace Young. hahah I'm not a frequent viewer of American Idol this year but I was devastated when Chris and Elliott got voted out. So yea... I had my share of mourning. I know Zimah didn't watch American Idol after Chris got voted out because she felt like 'she's lost her husband'. hahaha and now she's not even having the AF fever. And she blames it all on American Idol. She doesn't want to have the devastating feel again. hahaha whatever lah but it's fun seeing different blogs are back up with AF news. I like AF season... it's time to get all hyped up and go all fanned up!!

This Sunday Rich will be singing Edwin Mccain's I'll Be. It's a nice song so I hope Rich will do a good job with it...

Ehhe I didn't forget about Taufik k. Taufik is still in my heart!! Rich is currently no.2. hahahah

0 comments: