the one with AF4

Yea AF is back with its fourth season and what can I say about the students that will be stars, they're not really that special to me but one guy caught my attention, Rich. It's not because he's handsome because he's not really handsome but because he's the frontman of this indie rock band, Estranged. And I'm a fan of Estranged since their first single, Velocity, came out on XFresh. That's a good song. So do I think it's weird and odd to see him as one of the 20 candidates, in one way yea because he has his own band. Then again when I think about it I remember seeing their drummer, Andy, was in one of this reality show where hitz.tv was looking for a new host so he's one of the candidates. But kan... what will happen to their band if Rich does get in because who ever gets into AF will be bind to a 3 year contract that is if they don't try to get out of it. Examples of those who are not bind to the contract are Vince AF1 and Aidil AF3. Don't know how they did it but yea.

So enough of AF I have a new song that I find really nice. First I read about this guy Tompi from Lynn's site then I went to her site and she too was talking about this guy so I went and find his song and found the song Selalu Denganmu. It's a nice combination of I don't know.... it's just nice. It's a good mix.. reminds me of Ello's songs but Ello's voice is smoother and Tompi's voice is just huskier. I guess most RnB songs from Indonesia are like these. I can see the similarities with the whole melodies between Glenn, Ello, Rio Febrian and now Tompi. Erh.. I like. No wonder I love Indonesian RnB acts. Their voice are just awww.. heart-throbbing.

Something weird is going on in my life. I want to forget about this guy that I used to like and try to move on and everything but now he's just BACK!! Seems like he's back into my life. He's not that cold as he used to be and he's able to crack up jokes and he's not as boring as he used to be. I just want to forget about that feeling and I just want to be friends. I hope that's what he wants too. ;) God it's tiring thinking about it...

0 comments: