the one with no continuation

so there was no continuation to the dream when I thought it there SHOULD have been. Y'know I want to know what actually happen. Huhuh who knows we tied the knot... *owhh dream on Alyaa* So yea today didn't really do anything except went out for breakfast with my parents. Had to pick up my mom first from work then went for breakfast. God.. I'm still full from my breakfast actually because I had nasi lemak. Even though it's quite expensive.. see I had breakfast at The Airport Restaurant but the taste is so erh... the price suits the taste. Hehe...

Then came home and cleaned up my room cos my room started to look like a mouse hole. Everything was everywhere. But not anymore. I had to place my boom box somewhere else cos it's just too big to be put next to my bed. So what I have next to my bed is just my night lamp and a table and of course lotions and such. And my laptop. So it's easier for me to do my nite typings and such. Owh and another thing my dressing table is so clean... usually it's filled with magazines and my toiletries. I so need to keep my things in order so I don't have to like reorganising them. Owhh another thing about my room... I have no idea where all the dusts come from. It's so tiring to dust off dusts all the time. I had to vacuumed them off the carpet behind my disc rack.

I miss Jo. I miss sushi sessions with her. I have no one to go sushi-ing with anymore.
Owhh another friend of mine left for her overseas study and yet I've not heard from her. Weird kan. I would have e-mailed her but since she hasn't e-mailed me so I'm assuming she's busy and doesn't want to be bothered. Get what I mean? Owh well I guess it happens right...

pictures...

hehetrust me it'll get messy soon

my ohh so clean dressing table/study table

notice something on the wall

my side table...

listening to Vina Panduwinata - Aku Makin Cinta

-out-

0 comments: