the one with the beautiful dream'S'

Hello there

well I have something to tell.. last week I had a dream about this guy whom I used to have a crush on back in my Jakarta years. I had a really really huge crush on him and his name (well let's just have his initials) GL. I guess Kimmie, you know who it is right.. well ok it seems like the whole dream took place in Australia and I was staying with Kimmie. So we were walking out from class and crossing the road and saw a group of Asian guys and Kimmie called them The Asian gang. That sounded more like 8th grade... and that guy belonged to that gang. So I was walking alone among the crowd and I spotted him among the others. I didn't know whether he saw me or not but I just stared at him and kept walking. Our eyes met he kept on walking and looked back and kept on looking at me and I did the same thing. He was walking with his current girlfriend and his bestfriend R. And a few minutes after that his gf came up to me and started talking to me. I was shocked that she still remembers me. The thing is this whole incident took place at another familiar place... in front of CK Tang in Singapore. God I'm so confused...

Then last night I had a dream of another singaporean guy, my IDOL!! ahah yea I had a dream about Taufik Batisah.

Currently watching his video clip..

Oh ok this is another interesting dream. It took place God knows where but I'm sure it was a food court. I was sitting with my friends at this one stall and a whole group of boys sat next to us. And amongst them I saw Taufik. And next to me is Zimah and she is a hardcore fan of Taufik but I didn't tell her about him. hahah jahat kan!!! But yea I had a big paper and a pen and asked him to sign on that piece of paper and he did. He looked tired though so I didn't bother him much. Then I asked whether it's alright if I take a picture with him. But the stupid thing was my phone didn't' seem to work. STUPID!!! When he seemed to be like soo tired then my phone worked and his crew took the picture of us. He had his arm around me and I was in his arms and my head was resting on his chest. His crew said... "Owhh this is a nice picture." So Taufik and I walked around the food court and his arms still around me. Then he had both hands on my shoulders. Woah.. so romantic. *how I wish this was true* I was then walking next to him and I kinda took his hand and he took my hand too and we walked together holding hands. Weird but it seems so real. Then we met my friend kind of like this guy who I grew up with and they shook hands and everything but that's where everything ended. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope there's a continuation tonight. I hope.... I wish i pray.. for a continuation. And hope that it'll be a good continuation. singapore seems to be far away but so close to my heart. :) lalalala

so today is a good day. and my morning started out quite nice. a friend mr.a hahahahahh texted me something really sweet. something really nice that really cheered me up. :)
ohh enough of all these romantic things. but i seem to be liking it. hahaha so i guess i haven't changed much ehh!!!


listening to Ungu - Demi Waktu

my idol

taufik batisah

photo courtesy of Manja

0 comments: