the one with me back?? haha

lalala... sorry I haven't updated in ages. Just didn't feel like updating and erh I was just not in the mood. So expect only 3 posts in a week or something. Heheh so yea what's been happening since I last updated. Ohh Taufik won MTV Asia Awards Favourite Artist Singapore. Congrats Taufik I know you'd make it. Ohh there's another song that's been playing over and over on the radios that I'm kinda liking at the moment and it's Shakira's Hips Don't Lie. Hahah it's a funny sing and erm... very catchy.

Juju texted me on Saturday and told me that Aimie's dad passed away that afternoon. So condolences to the family. Al-Fatihah

Oh another thing I hope you ppl enjoy the new layout. I got it off blogskins so I'm sorry if there are some weird things going on cos I'm somewhat not bothered to change the size of my pictures cos it takes forever. So yea I'm sorry about that....

I can't say more cos I'm somewhat clueless on what to type.

I'm loving Siti Nurhaliza's new album, Transkripsi it's good. I like unique and different. huhuhu

Peterpan - Bintang Di Surga

0 comments: