I changed the layout again because the other one well it was nice but it was too crowded. I have to fix a few things here and there for this one again and maybe I'll go and look for another new layout or something because I want the comment thingie to work. The skins that I have now doesn't have the comment thingie on. I need to find a skin that has comments.

It's so noisy this morning, it's probably because all the land work going on around the house. See my dad had this house build not so far from the one we have now and the one now is on a hill. They are other ppl who are planning on building other houses around the new house so they have to do some work on the hill. I don't know put pipes and everything so that the land doesn't move or something. Or erosion or something. *wah my geography is out*

Today is Teachers Day in Malaysia so Happy Teachers Day to all Malaysian teachers. We here in Brunei celebrate Teachers Day on 23rd September right? ohh or something like that. I can't remember exactly when because I didn't really celebrate it through out my 2 years in MD. I know I did back in St.Andrews. Siap acting again!!! haha!! those were the good old days.

Y'know what I miss now... my Tuna Salad thingie from Subway and Arby's Ice Lemon Tea. Ohh that was my lunch back in JIS!! or erm.. what's that thing called Potato with Broccoli and it's topped with cheese. Erhh... that's a good lunch especially after PE!! Damn.. no wonder I always skip fasting dulu. I was too tired and the food was just too... ermmmmmmm...

K then.. enjoy the day

*muahs*

0 comments: