owhh owhh...

I just found out something about my phone. I can like cut certain parts in any song and put then into the phone and make them my ringtone. How cool is that? I just found out... Haha so now I have two new ringtones that I simply just enjoy. My favourite oldie which is DiWajahmu Ku Lihat Bulan and of course Pada Senyummu. So everything is like cool.

Hehe.. I don't know what to do here at home. It's just simply boring. And I'm watching Oprah now on Star. Erh.. nice nice!! Owh I have an eye on this Guess? watch. It's bulky and everything but then again it's nice!! Owhh I oiled my hair this morning and it smelled nice but then again I looked like some feverish girl. Ahaha and I was sweeping the kitchen this morning still in my pjs and my cousin passed by and I think he saw me. Hehehe but then again my hair feels softer. I like!!

I went to school this afternoon to pick up my leaving certificate and I'm happy with the comments. Ahaha but my attendance was just "GOOD". That's what happen I guess if you skipped your EAS class. hahaha been neglecting that class like for 3 months I think. Ahahah huhuhuh...

Ok then laters ppl...

wait wait... my sister got her sons Easter eggs kan but then she gave me one. I don't think I'll be eating it though... it's just too good to eat. Hehe

too good to eat

my lovely duck

0 comments: