GUBRA!!

I'm waiting for that movie to come out here in Brunei but it seems like it's not going to. So the only thing that I'm doing at the moment is reading reviews from different blogs to know people's opinion about the movie. I think i know the story line because I've read about it somewhere and I'm still crazily waiting for it. While I'm reading some reviews I can't help myself but wanting to cry because no matter how beautiful the words are used it doesn't compare to watching it in the movies.

1. I want to watch Orked (Sharifah Amani) fighting with her cheating husband (Adlin Aman Ramli).

2. I want to watch the bilal touching the three-legged dog.

3. I want to watch the hard lifes of the two prostitutes who befriended the bilal and his wife

4. I want to watch GUBRA!!!!

Since I love Sepet so yea.. have to watch Gubra!!!

Ohh this is especially for Kimmie, Gubra means.. anxiety

*cries*

0 comments: