Hello... well I'm sorry for the long gone thingie. hahah just wasn't in the mood on going online and such. Lots been happening actually, like last Sunday my uncle from Temburong got hospitalized cos he collapsed after playing 4 games of football. Hahah and actually at that time we were at my other uncle's place in Tutong. My mom got a call from my uncle's wife telling that my uncle will be sent to Bandar cos the hospital in Temburong was afraid if something was going to happen to my uncle. So yea rushed back to Bandar after makan at my uncle in Tutong. And on the way back to Bandar, there was an accident near Jerudong along the Jerudong-Tutong highway. It was tragic and in the newspaper the next day it was mentioned that the person died on the scene.

And then on Wednesday, mami (my brother's mom) got hospitalized cos she can't get up. Something happen to her back bone it got like something. Don't know how to describe it but she's ok now. So yea I went to the hospital on Wednesday night and when I was there, ada this other guy who kinda looked mcm a white guy but at the same time looks like Arab. His dad's Chinese and his mom's eurasian (chinese n english) so yea he's hot. The new love of my life. hahah I heard he's a pilot. Are all pilots hot? That's what I think cos I ever read this malay novel and in the story there is this pilot and he's mentioned to be really hot. erh...!!!

hahah oh well... other than that nothing much happened. I wanna go somewhere but erh... i'm stuck in Brunei I guess. And uni seems to be so long!!! I wanna go back to school!!!!!!!! I yearn for school....

well that's all yea...

laters..

premelodic - suratan atau kebetulan

2 comments:



kimberley said...

wow thats a lot of hospitalised people! hope theyre okay

alyaa.p said...

yea i know..!! But everyone is fine now... except for mami cos she's going for an operation next week