that little encounter with the guy from my past and UBD!!

Ok you might not believe it if I say I'm quite starting to like UBD despite all the things that had been said and all and my perception of it in the recent years. I have to say that the Study@UBD thing was quite a good effort and it went quite well. I was there with Zaw, Zimah and Hazan. Haha ok lah I went to my going to be faculty. ahaha so I went straight to the Department of Accounting and Finance because that's what I'm planning on doing and I think I'm qualified to take up that course. Then went round round the place with Zimah and then I went back to the faculty 'booth' and went to the Department of Policy Studies and Administration (DPSA). Well it was a fun day I must say and I'm quite happy about it. Oh and tadi after I went to the DPSA I went and jalan lah with Zimah again around then someone kinda ran after me and I was startled cos I was trying to avoid from someone y'see. And Zimah thought it was the guy whom I'm trying to avoid from but it turned out to be someone from the past. Hahah he's now working with HSBC and it was good seeing him after all these years cos well the last time I saw him was last year I think during some exhibition done by HSBC. He kinda talked to me a bit and the usual catching up thing. Ohh it was good seeing him but I forgot to ask for his number. Erhhh stupid stupid stupid.

Going out for dinner later cos I'm hungry cos the only thing I ate tadi during lunch was Cheese & Mushroom burger from Jollibee. It's really nice though. NYAMAN!!! hahahah you should try it. :)

K laters...

<3

1 comments:



kimberley said...

heehee, hi alyaa!
i love how you mix your words in here and there. like oh and tadi...i went and jalan, lol.
ah i kinda miss you! glad ur starting a new blog