first post since the last blog heheh

yes yes i'm still around and still alive. It's just that I've lost the interest in the whole blogging thing but I'll try and keep up with the blogging scene alright.

well what's been going around? Erm got back from Singapore 14/1, was there for about 9 days and it was a lot lot lot of fun and I don't mind going again but I hope I'll be able to go again soon. Hheheh but next week on the 19th to be exact I'm heading off to KL. Macam holidaylah also but then again my mom wants to visit my uncle there cos he's undergoing chemo there so yea will be there for about 5 days I think and I can't wait to see Kak Lynn there. I wanna go "theater-ing" there meaning I wanna go to this one theater performance name Actorlympics it stars Afdlin Shauki, Ida Nerina, Edwin Sumun to name a few. yea can't wait for that.

Well Imma go now cos I'm kinda hungry and I wanna take a bite of something. :)

Well toodles :)

0 comments: