the one with the decisions

So yesterday right 16/2 went to MoE with Zaw since she fetched me up and brought me to MoE. She was the one who informed me about the scholarship forms being out. So yea I went and took a copy for myself and when I was browsing through this other leaflet that shows the courses being offered this year and guess what? The course that I want to do is not listed so which leaves me with International Relations or Politics or Investment hahahah ok that later is something I have no clue about. My dad was kinda in a shock when I told him that Accounting and Finance is not listed. Now I'm like confuse whether to take up the scholarship (in which I'm not sure whether I can get) and go UK and do something that I'm semi-interested or stay here in Brunei at UBD do my course that I'm totally interested in. Ok well if I take up international relations I'll probably end up like my dad being a diplomat and all. Ok I'm fine with that but my heart belongs to Accounting. I discussed this with a new friend, ok well not a new friend it's like I've seen him around school but never really knew him and his name until he added me on MSN (God knows how he got it) and started chatting with me. A very nice chap... so yea and he told me to just follow what I want to do. Well actually when I try to figure it out and all, I can always do my degree here and then probably take up the scholarship for my masters or something called ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountant, UK). Sounds ok right... I'm actually planning for something that is 4 years ahead of me. Heheh there goes my dream!!!!

Who would have thought, me being an accountant. I know some people would think of it being quite weird cos if ppl have known me back when I was in Jakarta I was quite 'wild'. hahahah Kimmie knows what I mean, right Kimmie? I know she reads my blog too. heheheh :) It goes something like this, I used to like a lot of guys and never can make my decision on which guy but the outcome was never really good cos I never got them. Hahahah... Very indecisive (sp?)
Well I wish everyone applying for the scholarship the very best but well who knows I might be one of the many people applying for it. Who knows my heart changes...

Today 17/2 is my so called nephew's b'day but he's 22 today. Therefore Abg. Nusi... happy birthday sweetheart. <333

Ohh I'm off to KL this Sunday 19/2, won't be around till like next Thursday I perhaps.

<3

3 comments:



alyaa.p said...

yea i hope so too. stupid ahh!! no accouting and finance.. I think cos it's offered here. Save budget!! hahaha

kimberley said...

isnt it weird how everyone from our jakarta school days is doing stuff like accounting or economics. i never wouldve thunk it. but if thats what youre leaning towards, definitely go for it.

alyaa.p said...

i know it's like isn't Ko doing something along the line with economics or something. Hahah... yea I'm just money-minded i guess. hahaha