guess who's back back again!!!

So yea I'm back from KL. Was back about 3 days ago I think, well I got back on Thursday and what do I have to say about KL? Erm it's probably just a place that I can't quite adapt to. It's just too crowded and well the asap from the buses and stuff. So here I am sick. I got sick on Thursday, actually it started (symptons) on Wednesday when I was at Jln. Masjid India where my mom wanted to buy cloth and stuff then after that we went to Midvalley Megamall and that was where it all started. I went all dizzy and I had to like sit down saja, it was not good I tell you. Then at night after packing and all, I couldn't sleep well and when I woke up the next morning I couldn't stop sneezing and coughing. So yea... erh..!! but one good thing about KL, the chicken rice. Especially Linda Onn's chicken rice from My Mom's Chicken Rice Citarasa Linda Onn. Nyaman...!!!!

Ohh and I bought a new phone well my dad bought me a new phone. It's probably my gift for passing my exam, not sure actually. I got the Motorola Razr V3 and it's pink. Heheh pretty!! and now Zimah wants to get it. Actually Zaw has it already and it's so cute and very light. I like!!!! Very stylish. Heheheh

well I guess that's all for now yea..!! Just too tired to type some more.

Oh went to watch this malay movie this afternoon with Zimah... and what I can say about the movie. It's really stoooopid!!!!

1 comments:



kimberley said...

oh wow...that motorola phone is cool.