the one with the disappointment with movies

I think yesterday I was reading Berita Harian Singapore and flipped straight to the entertainment page and I saw Yasmin Ahmad's picture and I know already that it's about Gubra, her latest movie. It's shown in Singapore and she wants to label her next movie, InsyaAllah, Monte Carlo a Singapore product. I was at first at shock but then again I guess it's reasonable because Singapore was the country that sent her movie Sepet to international film festivals.

And i just read some singaporean websites and critics about Gubra. And I can't wait for it to be screened and all. I wanna SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all the reviews I've read.. I seriously want to see it!!! GUBRA!!! release soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need YOU!!!!!!!!!! I need good malay movie to talk about!!!!!!

0 comments: