#336 I fit all his criterias.. :)

It seems like everyone is on hiatus. I think I should join the bandwagon. Then again, I take that back. I might just show up here a day after my second paper because I may get bored. The last 4 days had been quite hectic. Waking up early (not that I don't on usual days) and going to school. It's different this time around because it's revision week. Everyone is surrounded by books and more books, papers and more papers... (kami old style.. kami pakai papers not laptops). I've been surrounded by my FR (ahh rindu M) and MAC textbooks. It's annoying reading these books as the book is full of text (duh, hence textbook!!). It's just too much... I don't know how some people can actually read them. I don't because I just proceed on doing the questions... FR isn't so bad after all, at this stage, I just need to skim again through before the exam this 25th. I think I'm somewhat 80% or 75% ready on that subject. :) MAC is giving me a hard time... because I know there will be theory questions in which I'm somewhat dreading. The calculations aren't that bad I guess once you get the hang it. :) So it's 2 papers next week (25th and 26th) and another two papers the following week (4th and 6th).

Apart from revising, this week has been quite interesting. When you mix with a variety of people, you find interesting things from them. As well as learning new things about the surrounding. When you hang out with a Qari, you'll find interesting things about Islam. When you hang out with BIS students you'll find new things in which you would never find interesting then. Then there are always the group of girls who like to talk but at the same time concentrate on their studies. That's another interesting thing...

We were talking to this guy the other day... so we asked him, "So what your criterias kalau kan cari girlfriend??" And I apparently fit all the criterias..!! hahahah cute... ahhh

I miss my cousins... I can't wait for exams to be over..!!

till then darlings...

0 comments: