#335 Another November baby!!

Had lunch at Le Taj today and I didn't have to pay for it. Nazey did because it was his birthday!! The birthday boy got one big BMW (cake saja though) and a slice of what I assume chocolate cake. :)

Thanx love for the treat.. lain kali lagi!! hahahah I think there were about more than 10 of us.. there and it was quite fun!! It was a good way to end this semester. Next week is already revision week and then it's our exam week. :( Oh well... I'll have to start revising next week. Well I think I'll start tomorrow or something if I feel like it. :)

argh buat again the assignment last minute. Everyone kept annoying Kalai so he would get distracted.. :p

Us girls while waiting for the guys to actually leave and go to Le Taj

The 21 year old Mohd. Nazirularifin!! :) and of course, his BMW!! :p

:)

Good luck people...

0 comments: