#322 Pasal laki-laki gatal...

That was something Ka Tina said earlier this morning during their Programming discussion. It was really funny!!

"Kenapa ia in this text, the wife saja yang mati kan??"

I've been having a very mellow raya this year. Yesterday went to Ainun's open house. Thanx leng for inviting Nita and I. When we arrived at her place it was pouring rain. We had sotong and lots more food... and great entertainment from her niece, Adlina.

Here are pictures from yesterday's open house

she was tired waiting for the time to turn 12

getting ready... :)

I was having this conversation with this little girl and she was like, "Aunty L, inda mau makan donut??"

All set to go...

Pictures from this morning...

they were amused by something...

I was so engaged with what Ka Zidah wrote on the board!!

My hair looks pretty here :)

We have our own Superman...

Amai bah... ialah kana marah!!

Will post up more pictures when I'm free...

Hope you guys enjoy it..

0 comments: