#323 It was indeed a MARATHON!! Raya Convoy Part I

Last Saturday after our FM test, the crew came over to my house because I had a small Hari Raya gathering. It was chaotic. Imagine around 20 people in my small living room. Never the less it has always been fun with new group members. :) It was indeed fun. There was even a small engagement function with cincin pinjam lagi. heheh cute ehh...

But we never forget those in Kent and Exeter. We even tagged you guys in our facebook pictures right??? :)

So here are some pictures... in chronological order... hehe :)

Four girls missing from this picture...

Yes, another three girls missing


For those who has been to my house for the past 3 Rayas would know this is the 'famous' couch!! Raya group shots are always on this sofa...

This was when Sheena, Grace and Mawi were around...

From my place we went to Razan's and Mawi's... then off to Kg. Ayer to Lynda's place... definitely an experience...

the port...

before naik boat... we even had the time.. to pose and smile

Smiling even though we were SCARED!!!!

Part II soon...

0 comments: