#305 Chocolate chip cookies

I was being very domestic yesterday and made chocolate chip cookies. It was an easy recipe and it turned out not bad. It looked exactly like how it's meant to be. And it tastes alright but I know something is missing and I'm still not sure what it is. I'll try to figure it out...

I had about 4 batches of those cookies so one batch is around 12 pieces. I had them placed in two air tight containers, yang satunya almost habis because I brought them to school and gave them as gifts. Well one of them was for Nuar... cos I didn't get him anything. So since byk org made him custom made gifts.. might as well gave him food. :) Another plastic was for Z since he msged me that afternoon asking whether siap or not and whether they are for him. :)

Today had a very long day... the lecture at 10 was alright except for some confusion with the examples he had on the slides and the one we had in our book. No one seemed to say anything about the mistakes so Nita and I made the comments and he looked confused. hahah kesian that lecturer. He cut his hair which looks much better than last week. Last week was such a turn off lah. Then lecture at 2.. was so long... it kept on dragging and it made me think... "what is this guy talking on and on about..??" I had to get out of the class for a while because I was that bored. It was somewhat comment sense lah what ever he said kan... I was so sleepy jua... thank God I didn't fall asleep or anything.

During lunch saw Iring and Yasmin, ohh it's been sooo long. I miss Yasmin soo much and yea I miss Hami too!! :) Will see u guys soon... insyaAllah.

Will post of pictures of the cookies when I'm rajin... :)

Work is piling up.. will work on them once I get the questions for Financial Reporting. :) I want to be RAJIN this semester.

:)

Z, I'm your supergirl!! :)

0 comments: